UP Basic Education Board Released 29,334 Vacancies for Upper Primary Assistant Teachers in 2013-14
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released online notification for 29,334 vacancies in Upper Primary for Science and Mathematics Subjects for Assistant Teacher 2013-14. The notification will be here on. There are 58,666 seats vacant in Upper Primary under Basic Shiksha Parishad, but currently only 50% of the positions, 29,334 vacancies are to be filled through direct recruitment.
Number of Vacancies –
Mathematics Teacher – 14667
Science Teacher- 14667
- District wise notification / Advertisement will be Publish on: 19 August 2013
- Registration and E Challan Form submission will be start from: 30 August 2013
- Online E application Form: after two day of the registration
- Last Date of Application Form Submission online: 23 September 2013
- Merit list will be publish on: 30 September 2013
- Counselling Date for eligible candidates: 4 October 2013
- Medical: after 15 days from the date of Counselling
- Appointment letter / joining Letter will be distributed on: after 2 days from the date of vacancy
Eligibility Criteria basic Shiksha parishad Science Math teacher
Education Qualification: B.sc and Two year BTC / VBTC / with B.ed / B.ed Special Education
With CTET or UPTET junior Level class 6 to class 8 paper 2 qualified.
How to Apply:
No hard copy will be accepted for Application Form Submission. Application Form will be accepted only online mode. Candidates have option to apply for science, or math of for both Subjects. Online Application Form Submission will be only started after publishing advertisement by BSA district wise.